- www.jotravelguide.com (“we” or “us” or “our website”) is committed to protect your privacy online while you are using our website.
- We may collect, for example your name, email address, phone number, and other information, when you send an email to us or by filling in a form on our website.
- We may also collect information from your computer about, for example your type of browser, referring website. Cookies and your internet protocol (IP) address may be used to track your preferences and trends when you use our website.
- Cookies are small files that are sent to be placed on your computer. You may disable your cookies in your internet browser setting, however, you may not be able to use some pages or websites.
Use of the Information
- We may use the collected information to communicate with you, conduct market surveys, and improve our services for you.
- We may share the information with our affiliates, our service providers, our other contractors in order to serve you better and to improve our business strategy.
- We may disclose the information when it is required by law.
- We will not share the information with other third parties unrelated to the ones described above.
Third Party Links/Websites
- We have no responsibility for any third party websites activities, which may be linked to our website. Please refer to their own privacy policies.
- We use third-party advertising companies (Google) to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Security of the Information
- You have to be aware of risks associated with data transmission via the internet. Although our server provider states it provides a secure hosting, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our server.